Utterly Bored

Tomorrow is the first official day of Winter Break.
I'd much rather be at school. Well, not at this time, but I'd much rather be at school than stay home the whole day, sitting at the computer, doing absolutely nothing.

I have a ton of homework to do, and it turns out that I have to start the chemistry assignment soon, because we have to grow crystals! It sounds interesting. But utterly boring.
I haven't said "I'm bored" in a very long time. Know why? I'll tell you why. It's because this whole time, I've had to be doing homework or something school-related, and as long as I have something to do, I'm not bored. Today, sure, I had tons of stuff to do, but hey. I didn't do anything. Hence, the boredom. I get headaches when I'm bored. I watch a movie, go to the computer, stay at the computer, and my eyes start to become tired, and BAM. I have a headache. I think I got sick today, too. Well, actually, I did get sick. I suppose my first "symptoms" began on Friday night, but then it was triggered last night when my SICK cousin COUGHED on me. Multiple times!
I'm going to take Tylenol tonight...See if it helps any. Hopefully so.

Happy Holidays :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known