Ugly Betty

is a really good show! I've been watching it all day today...and have done absolutely no work at all, not to mention homework.
"Homework" is quite an oxymoron, because "home" and "work" are two opposite things....Huh.

So, today, I bumped into an..."old friend." Not literally, and it's not like we spoke or anything. But it was nice to see him. The last time we saw each other was probably in August or something. Once upon a time, we were buddy-buddies. Haha.
It's nice.

My cousin gave me a Christmas card and a birthday card today. That was a nice, as well. (Though, I'm turning 16, not 15, Daisy! Still, if you're reading this, thank you :)

I am totally being a lazy bum. I really have to get up and work. Blah.

I love how small gestures can make people happy. It makes me happy that they make others happy. And with little effort, too!

A line from Ugly Betty just ran through my mind:
(father kidding to son about the mother): "She's a witch."
(annoyed sister of the mother): "Give or take a letter."
(mother throws a dinner roll at the sister): "I heard that."

Okay, that was three lines, but they were quite memorable. To me. In a way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known