Dark

It is so dark today! It's now 12:17 p.m., and there is no sign at all of the sun. But (at least) it's not raining...Not that I dislike the rain. It's just that the rain is rather inconvenient when one plans to go out...Not that I have any plans to go out...

I have been and still will be doing notes for history...

Yesterday and today, I've been watching lots of Dream Street videos on YouTube. For those of you who don't know, Dream Street is...was a boyband from. Hmm. SIX, probably SEVEN years ago. They're all grown up now! I love their songs.

Okay, this is a rather pointless "entry", whatever.

Here's a little something to ponder:
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
-Burton Hillis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known