Let's Take

A Walk to Remember

I love that movie. I finished watching it at approximately 5 p.m. And my eyes still hurt from crying. I LOVE that movie!!! So darn much. It's by Nicholas Sparks, who also wrote The Notebook. Hmm...
I LOVE A WALK TO REMEMBER.
It'd be almost a dream come true to live that storyline...(except for the leukemia part, but everything has its ups and downs). Seriously, my eyes hurt. I was suppressing my sobs while watching it. Though I usually don't. But, yeah.

Christmas is only six days away. And I'm sixteen. You know, I can barely even get used to the fact that I'm fifteen. It always takes me at least a few months to remember that I just turned ___ years old. Time flies by so quickly that sometimes, it doesn't really matter how much of it has passed.

I admit, I've been procrastinating. I have a ton of homework to do and get done, but all I've been doing is sitting at the computer, watching videos on YouTube or just watching movies...or just sitting here. It ain't good, that's for sure.

Hmm, I really should start my mound of homework...
Sometime.
Soon.
Very, very soon.

I borrowed Ugly Betty from the library two days ago...watched the first part of the first season (Maybe there only was one season, I wouldn't know.). It was good. I don't know why I'm watching so much television when I have so much to do...but...I am. I like to say that I work well under pressure. But then I also deprive myself of sleep while doing so. Ah, it's all good. I'll deal with it when the time comes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known