Let's See

It's cold. It's actually cold. That's nice.

Usually at this time, I'd be doing volunteer work (such an oxymoron), but I opted to stay home and "study", which I clearly have not begun doing yet.
There's a Secondhand Serenade concert tonight at the Knitting Factory on Hollywood Boulevard or somewhere around there. I'm going! Yay! I mean, I don't have tickets or anything yet...but I'm expecting that they haven't sold out yet... Hopefully. So it'll most likely be another late night tonight. Then tomorrow's workshop day, which is the reason why I have to study (after this).

I'm currently consistently listening to With You by Chris Brown. I love that song.

Hmm, I guess that's all for today. Or, just for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known