Well, it's 2008.

Another year, another three-hundred sixty-six days (in this year's case).

I actually finished two books in two days. I finished The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks at exactly 12:34 a.m. Undoubtedly, it was good. I cried pretty hard near the end. But I barely had time to reflect on the book, because I fell asleep about five minutes thereafter. And then today, while I was in the middle of doing European history notes (Yes, I'm STILL working on them.), I decided to take a break and picked up a book. I got Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr just yesterday from the library, and this was the first in a while that I have started and finished in one day. It used to be that I start and finish two books in a day. But hey, as long as I'm not deprived of reading, I'm good.

One of my friends just asked me if I've been dating. I said, "Yeah, my calendar!" Pft.

It just occurrred to me that finals are arriving, as well... And on top of that, I think finals are on the same week as the second part of Deca competition! Oh, gosh no.

Okay, back to homework, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known