Inspiration

Looking out my side window
I think I see everything there is to see
Know everything there is to know
I think I've got the whole wide world
Understood, in my hands
Then I hear a shrieking blare
And I'm forced back into reality
Where there's nothing I see, nothing I know
Nothing at all, in this whole wide world
It's all too much to fit into my two hands
All far too much for me to hold
I feel a push, an urge, but I know I can't
Possibly take in such an enormity

I studied for Deca for about four gruesome hours today. Then I slacked off and watched One Tree Hill on cwtv.com for about two hours. And now I'm here, typing this. I realize I still have a lot more work left, waiting for me by the side. Oh, would you look at that? There's a line!

Hmm, what I'm about to say has occurred to me numerous times before. Even though I totally suck at drawing...I think I can be an artist. If I want to. An artist with words... An artist with a camera, whether it be used for photography or moviemaking. Or maybe I'm being far-fetched at the moment.

Ow, my ear hurts. Every time I swallow, it...well, hurts.

When I went to the market yesterday, I picked up a box of Club crackers. No, I'm not implying anything with the word "club"--It's the name of the crackers. Or whatever. So I've been eating them almost all day. And at one point, I actually counted the holes on the cracker I was about to put into my mouth. Three rows of six holes in each: 18 holes in every cracker. And I thought about it and it occurred to me that almost all crackers have holes in them! I wonder why... No, that was not sarcasm. It was curiosity.
Okay, now we have the random bit over with.

And I'm going to go and resume my "work."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known