No Homework

Today is one of those very rare days on which I have no homework.
But I still have a lot of studying to do. Finals start next week... Chem. Math. Blech.
Competition is FOUR days away. I remember that a couple of months ago, I reminded myself every day that I had __ months left, then __ weeks left..., and now it's down to four DAYS. Four, three, two... (sigh)

Time. Where does it go?
I'll tell you where it goes: away.
Or maybe it's right beside us the whole time, every time. Maybe we go away from time. Hmm, I don't feel like going into such depth at the moment.

Study is one thing I really ought to do right now, seeing as how I don't have any homework. You know what? This was just a waste of my time. And yours. I haven't been feeling quite poetic these past few days.

I think I did well on my math quiz today. Hopefully, I didn't just "jinx" it. I hate when that happens. So I heard it's going to rain all week. What is with all this rain and wind? I thought we were going through global warming. Eh, oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known