So I Said

I'd update today, so here I am, updating.

I keep feeling that today is someone's birthday, although everyday ought to be somebody's birthday, but you know what I mean. But I'm not sure... Sometimes, I really should pay more attention to some things. Such as this. When it comes to certain people, I mean.

So about that history test...I was so extremely pissed off yesterday after fifth period because I'd thought that I'd gotten every other answer right but number 36, which I trusted my partner with because I wasn't certainly positive. Then right afterward, I found out that my original answer that he rejected was right! So I was really...yeah. Just extremely pissed off. I couldn't get over it! But then by about 8 that evening, I didn't even think about it anymore. Then today, he came up to me and said, "Wendy, I'm sorry. It was 25," 25 being the right answer. But I was somewhat over it already, like I said. Though, whenever someone mentioned it, I wanted to smack 'em. Because lots of people knew because I obsessively rambled about it so many times yesterday. In fifth period, we got our tests back, and apparently, we missed 2 instead of that one, so I was pretty good with it. I mean, if I had missed 100 percent by that ONE question, which I believed the whole time, I would have been pretty unhappy. But we missed it by two. And so...I suppose one could assert that it's "even" now. I mean, me missing one, him missing one. So...yeah. But still, I wanted 100 percent.

Anyways, finals are...next week? Or the week after? Hmm. Yeah, the week after next. Gee, I sure cannot wait! (That sentence was dripping with sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell.) I'm most worried about math and chemistry. Good thing they're on different days. Oh, gosh. There's a chem exam next week. And I seriously do not understand anything from this unit, Chemical Bonding. I can barely follow the lectures in class!

I think that's about enough of this redundant nonsense. Now to math homework.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known