An Occurrence

I am doing chem right now. But something occurred to me, and I probably won't be able to get it off my mind until I "talk" about it. And since I currently have no one to exactly "talk" to, I'll just write. Or type. Same difference.
So today, some chem homework was due. About half the people in the class didn't know that it was due because we all thought it was due on the day of the final, which is Thursday. And while other people who actually did it (at home) turned it in at the beginning of class, as we always do with homework, others (two of them) were apparently doing the homework assignment during classtime, and at the end, sneakily and not-so-steathily put their work on top of the collected homework pile on the teacher's desk. That was just plain wrong. Just. Plain. Wrong.

What's wrong with the world today?
What's wrong with it every single day?
What's with the utter lack of honesty and honor, huh? Tell me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known