Oh, How I Feel

Tired. After about ten hours of sleep, I still feel quite sleepy.

From now until March 1st, I have a lot to worry and think about. Then again, maybe I won't worry about it much. Deca competition, as I have mentioned numerous times, is now twenty-three days away, thirty days for the second part. Finals are twenty-six days away... Piano exam is (29+29...) 58 days away. Wow, this is probably the first time I've counted exactly how many days away an event is. I think I'm getting paranoid.

Even though I still have to start all my math homework (darn you, math), I began reading yet another book about two hours ago: Amazing Grace. I saw that book in the shelves almost every time that I was in the YA section of the library. And I've picked it up several times, but never borrowed it, because I judged the book by its cover. But my sister borrowed it and after she finished it, she kept saying how good it was and how much she loved it, and despite our different tastes, I decided to pick it up. I'm currently on page... I don't know, but I'm at the very beginning so far.

Okay, I'm getting really bored of listening to my own thoughts and typing them out letter by letter. Maybe math will excite me!
Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known