Um, yeah.

Was it really just yesterday that I last posted?
It seems so long ago.

Tomorrow night, I will watch episode...4 of Gossip Girl on YouTube. The third one made me cry. I watched it twice and I cried twice. But that's a good thing. I love books and movies (in this case, TV shows) that make me cry.

So...yeah. We have gone for about six weeks without dressing for la clase de educacion fisica, and they decide to make us dress manana, of all days. Oh, joy. I'm going to be basketballing with a whole bunch of morons. So excited.

I just found out that Megan McCafferty is doing a reading or whatever of her latest book, Fourth Comings at UCLA on November 28th. At noon. Dagnabbit! I'm going to be in Spanish class during that time!! Argh! I so want to attend that event. I so do.



Ugh, people these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known