THE BEST GAME EVER.


Today, I got to watch THE BEST BASKETBALL GAME EVER.

I mean, sure we lost. But still. It was INTENSE.
I really could feel the energy and invigoration of the players right from where I was sitting.
It was AMAZING. It swept me off my feet. Who needs one guy to do that when there's a gymful of them playing the best basketball game ever?

The game was SO CLOSE. But like I said, the other team won. During the game, I was practically biting my jacket! And afterward, I was HYPER HYPER! I was obsessed with the best game ever. I still am.

I found out the name of my object of admiration (a.k.a. 32). I just need to get closer to the scoreboard next time to see the surname, then I can officially "stalk" him. Yay!

Yeah, I'm obsessed.
But hey.
It was THE BEST GAME EVER.

<3!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known