Garden of Love


Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~Author Unknown

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.~William Shakespeare, Mid-Summer Night's Dream

Shall we compare our hearts to a garden -with beautiful blooms, straggling weeds,swooping birds and sunshine, rain -and most importantly, seeds.~Grey Livingston

A hundred hearts would be too fewTo carry all my love for you.~Author Unknown

Will you love me in December as you do in May, Will you love me in the good old fashioned way? When my hair has all turned gray, Will you kiss me then and say, That you love me in December as you do in May?~James J. Walker

For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.~Rosemonde Gerard


Just thought I'd refresh this with some love, since I'm such a hater. Sometimes.

I cannot wait to watch G.G. episode 6 tomorrow. Highlight of my day, most likely.

Homecoming is Saturday. Now that is something I can wait for. I don't even want to go anymore. Twenty dollars for a stupid ticket to stand around watching hormonal peers act like a bunch of...well, hormonal teenagers on the loose. Yep, sure sounds like fun to a reserved person like me. I don't even know what I bothered to get the form in the first place anyway.
I'm so annoyed right now, now that I just thought of something. Geez, people are so freaking detestable these days. So freaking detestable.

I realize that while I can be the meanest, most insulting person at times, I can also be the nicest, most considerate person at other times. I love my mean comments and cynicism as well as my capacity for altruism and...whatever else.

Okay, I've nothing more to say here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known