Another Tiring Friday Night




Again, I ought to be studying, but I'm "taking a break." I sure take long breaks...

What is there to say? Hmm. Actually, I've got nothing tonight.
Okay, so Gossip Girl really isn't allowed to be watched on YouTube anymore, according to what I personally experienced about two hours ago. "Personally experienced"-- what a funny phrase.

Tomorrow is yet another workshop day. Joy.
"You've got more issues than a magazine stand." Hahaha. That is hilarious.

I really take pleasure in footballing ;) I can actually throw and catch! If there was a girls' football team, I'd probably try out for it. Just a thought.

What in the world am I doing here? I don't even have anything interesting to say. I'm wasting my time that passes by oh so quickly.

I really need to read a new book. I haven't read for pleasure since August, when Fourth Comings came out. Dagnabbit.

Um...yeah. And I guess I'm homegoing, or...going to the homecoming dance next Saturday. Without a "date..." I'm going to feel like such a loser, having to hang around with my younger, underclass(wo)man sister. But hey, whatever.

NONSENSE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known