Now HERE's Something.

Recall the "Lah Dee Dah" blog, and what the bolded text says.

It REALLY hit me today that I am "afraid" of failure after giving something my all. I don't want to "waste" my effort and work and not succeed at something. I like competition, but I don't like losing. But losing is vital, because for everything you lose, there's something you gain back. Or in this case, for everything you win, there's something else you lose. I suppose this could mean that I'm an ALL-OR-NOTHING person. Although, being the hypocrite (as with everybody else in this world) that I am, many of the things I do reach their codas about halfway through the process. Which leads back to the "fear of failure" factor.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known