Here I Am Again

I'm back.

I was on the computer from after "breakfast" until now. And I haven't gotten much done. I was supposed to finish my chemistry investigation, but I didn't. I was supposed to do my math homework, but I haven't. I was supposed to write a draft of one of my stories yesterday. I just finished it now. Yet, after all I was supposed to do but haven't done, I feel accomplished. Because I wrote. I wrote what I felt, and I wrote how I felt. Actually, it was a rewrite of a story, but I still feel good about it, because I wrote. I love writing. I don't know why I haven't mentioned it here before, but the point is that I do.

I haven't mentioned another thing:

Gossip Girl: it's what's good. I watch it on YouTube (the only reason why I even go to that website these days). Much thanks to the people who post them.
I LOVE that show. It is simply enthralling. Fascinating.
Nate is fine ;)

Blah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known