Solo estaba bromeando...


meaning, I was only kidding.
That is my temporary "favorite" Spanish line.
Followed by "Hacer lo mejor que se pueda."
meaning, Do the best you can.

I am not done with homework, yet I still have the "time" to do this. It's one of those bad things I know I shouldn't do but still feel "compelled" to do when I'm at the computer. Or whatever.
So it turns out that the chemistry homework wasn't all hard. The first part was, and still is, very difficult. I shall...get it resolved later. By calling someone, haha.
Tomorrow, I have a math test. Tuesday, English test and Spanish project due. Wednesday, chemistry unit exam.
Argh.
I finished my Spanish project yesterday...well, this morning, actually. It was only a finishing touch, but yes, I finished this morning at around 11. I'd say it's a pretty darn good book! I tell ya, if I didn't know the teacher and the teacher didn't know me already, I'd sweep her off her feet with my project! But since I already had her last year, the job's already done ;) Hahaha...
Okay, that was highly conceited.

On a more serious note...
I had this really strange dream last night. It included a friend I used to have, and then blah blah blah. Blah blah and more blah.
I bet I had you hanging in suspense there, expecting to read on and on about my dream, huh? Sorry. I tend to drop the subject quite quickly sometimes.

I'm staying after school tomorrow.
Oh, joy. I hope I don't have too much homework so I can actually come home and go to sleep before 11 p.m.

I'm contemplating (love that word) going to my friend's quinceanera. I want to go. But I'm not sure. I think it'll be fun. But...yeah. R.S.V.P. by tomorrow. But I always do things late anyway.
Oh, oops. The quince is this coming Saturday!
See, everything always passes so darn quickly.

You never realize how much time has gone till it's..., well, gone.
Or anything else. You never realize what you have till it's gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known