musica

Since 8 p.m. of yesterday, I am officially temporarily obsessed with Gossip Girl. Apparently, it's going to be on CW this fall. Probably October, which is coming up very soon, for those of you who don't realize how quickly time passes by. I am so excited! Even though I don't have television to watch because there's no cable and the local channels gaily don't work. I was watching all the video clips of it that I could possibly ever find on YouTube. Yes, YouTube. I was that desperate. How did I even find out...? Huh. Well, it was on one of those links on Yahoo! under the features thing, and I just had to click on it, and there you go. I was obsessed. I spent three hours on the computer last night, one watching those clips and then just finding all this beautiful new music.
Yay! I am totally in love with the song Beauty of Grace by Krystal Meyers. And I Can't Help Myself by Vaughan Penn and the same one but totally different by Nobody's Angel. I'm pretty sure Nobody's Angel was a pretty popular girl band several years ago...that song sounded so very familiar, too! Isn't it interesting how such old songs can sound so good?
See, just because something is old, doesn't mean it's not good. Seriously. I hate it when people get all hung up on new things and just forget all about the old. What is their problem? I'll tell you what their problem is. They're too materialistic. Or whatever.
But who am I to judge? I'm just another plain human being on this vast earth, just like everyone else.

Or am I...?

hahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known