hoy

I absolutely love this month's LA Youth ("the newspaper by and about teens") issue.
Two of the articles actually brought tears to my eyes.

And then I found out about a blog called PostSecret, where people anonymously send in postcards of artwork with their never-before-told secrets.
I think that that was, and definitely still is, a completely brilliant project.

This morning, I woke up at 6 even though there is no school. Just for the sake of tennis. And we went to play for about a measly hour. It was pretty boring... not really any game in what we played. Just plain hitting the ball... It occurred to me that any dumb person can pick up a racket and just hit the ball. It's not all that hard. But, yeah. I haven't played since January of this year, which is a long time ago. Oh well. I frequently complain about how gay tennis is when someone mentions it. Maybe it's just because I suck, haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known