Estoy cansada y triste.

I am tired and miserable.

I woke up at 10:47 a.m., practiced piano for a while, ate lunch at 11:40, then started on homework.
Math homework was harder than I had expected, although it was all just reviewing solving equations. I suck at math. I really do. I looked up the odd numbered problems on the Internet and just copied the solutions without any clue whatsoever what I was doing. And I left the evens blank with utter confusion.
Chemistry. Ah. I did not understand that either. I tried looking up some other things online, but they didn't help much. So I've been in misery of not being able to complete any homework today. And I feel totally unfocused. After ten hours of sleep last night, I am still sleepy.
I have no idea what to do now. I can't do any homework, feel like sleeping but don't want to, don't have anywhere to go, blahblahblah.

I hate days like these. I really do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known