I got a problem and I do know what to do about it...

I just finished eating my umpteenth fruit of the day. Yum.

For the past two days, I have been SCHTUDYING my brain out. Kind of.
So I admit it's a whole lot of reading that I should have done throughout the summer instead of trying to cramcramcram it all in in about five days. But hey, I work well under pressure.
Still...it's really utterly boring stuff. And I'm barely absorbing any of it by "reading" and highlighting. I'm only reading to get it done, not to actually memorize anything. Honestly, I have no idea what I'm even reading half the time. I mean, the words process, but the whole concept doesn't. That's not too good.

Last night...
I found this completely INCREDIBLE song by Ne-Yo. In addition to his other great songs, of course.
Irreplaceable by Ne-Yo! Yeah!
Instead of to the left, to the left, it's to the right, to the right.
It's BEAUTIFUL.

I had this really...invigorating dream last night/this morning/during my last sleep (haha).
But I shall save it for writing later on ;)

I really should be studying right now...
See, this is exactly what gets me into "trouble". I just never stop procrastinating.
But... OH WELL.

I do realize that my blogs are really boring, but what else can I say?
I don't have time to come up with exciting, UNREAL stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known