el 18 de septiembre


Gossip Girl starts tomorrow on CW. Oh, yay.
I am not obsessed.
...I wasn't in denial. It's the truth.
But still, I'd like to watch it.
Today, I totally hated EVERYONE. Just plain HATED EVERYONE. Seriously. I think I'm back to my "I hate everyone and the general public" phase that originated from seventh/eighth grade. It's probably because EVERYONE IN MY CLASSES SUCK! Okay, not all my classes, but two or three of them. Still, that's enough to make me hate the general public again. In sixth period PE today, while I was walking around, I so wanted an idiot to bump into me or something just so that I could be totally rude to them with a legitimate excuse. I wanted to yell, "What's your problem? Watch where you're going!" or something. At one point, while my friend and I were just sitting on the ground in the shade, I actually stated somewhat loudly, "I hate everyone!" The person who was talking to two other people behind us stopped talking for a moment. But oh well. I expressed myself in a place of free speech.
I have not been getting a sufficient amount of sleep a growing teenager should have. I've been walking around campus these days all dazed and totally out of it. Well, not totally, but somewhat. I have been completely slow with people's names and whatnot. Basically, I now have a slower response instinct or whatever than before. Oh, goodness. I need sleep! Back to walking around campus, especially during passing periods, I always get the feeling that I am wearing a mad expression on my face... although I'm technically not mad. Wow, it sounds to me like I have a problem...
I NEED SLEEP!!!

Seriously...
:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known