blah-dee-blah

Gossip Girl premieres at 9:00, which is about an hour and twenty minutes from this very moment. I am so... sigh. I just want to be able to watch some television or read or write something (not including this, obviously) without having to worry about studying all the time.

Today was COLD. I actually started having a "good day" in third period just because of the weather, but it was REALLY COLD by sixth period. And by 4:00, it was INSANELY COLD! Like, frio like in the Arctic! Not that I'd know exactly how cold it gets there, but still.
It's nice, though, I guess, because then I can snuggle up. With...my jacket/sweater. It's a very heartwarming, fulfilling feeling. Hahaha.

Okay, I should be studying my arse off right now. And for the rest of the semester. It finally hit me hard today that I have A LOT of things to handle and manage (or try to) right now. So seriously. I need to prioritize my time. And this should not be a priority.
Goodness gracious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known