Currently, I am at home alone, and I am scared to go back downstairs, for my paranoia compels me to fear predator-robberies, even in a gated, locked home. Because my parents have always told me all these crazy stories and because I watch too much "CSI"-related shows. Yesterday, I started to blog, and about three paragraphs in, I no longer knew what I had to say and I dubbed what had already been typed useless, so I just closed the tab. And now I'm sitting in S's room, hoping that today's post will go better than did yesterday's, that I will have something the least bit meaningful or relevant to talk about. The Lakers won game three! What a close game. I actually didn't pay much attention (even though the television was directly in front of me) until the middle of the third quarter, though. Derek Fisher is so cool. At the end of the game, when all the camera people and reporters started the interviews, I began to wonder about the conversations that each tea...
Comments