Midnight

It's actually 11:59 right now, and I should be getting ready to sleep since I have work tomorrow, but I feel like writing, so I am going to take advantage of this urge before it goes away for who knows how long.

Today, I woke up at 10:01 and whipped my blanket away, for some reason in a rush to get up. And then my phone dropped onto the floor after it hit the end of my bed... I got up, did my morning routines, and ate some fried rice for my late breakfast. Then I loitered on the Internet until around noon, when I got the idea to make a special collage-poster for a certain somebody for a certain occasion. So I gathered the supplies needed and started my project around one. By two, I had completed a relatively nice project. For an hour, I waited and waited for something to happen, but nothing did. Finally, I went to ROCK Sunday.
I am so glad I decided to go instead of sit around at home, waiting for Godot. It started off very slowly and uneventfully, but eventually, it picked up and we got a discussion going. I liked the passage we read today: Ephesians 4. I actually participated in the sparse talking because it was about forgiveness, and I have much to say about that. But in order to keep this brief so I can go sleep soon, I won't go too much into that.
At the end, we split into groups and prayed for each other, which was refreshing to me, in a way, because I hadn't prayed aloud in a long time, and I got to do the closing prayer for my group! I wasn't as articulate as I would have liked to be, but oh, well. Needless to say, I was in a much better mood after ROCK Sunday than before.
Afterward, I met N and we went to eat hainan chicken next to 168 market, then went to 168 to buy college people food. Finally, we went to Lee's Sandwiches to get 99cent coffee. Yum. Nothing tastier than a good-tasting cheap drink. Oh, we also bought two one-dollar scratchers...but to no avail, haha.

Overall, I had a good eight.eight weekend. Lots of firsts. Well, maybe only one or two, like attending a college party, which wasn't all that great because it just reminded me that that's not my kind of scene. But in any case...

I shall get ready for bed now. Tomorrow at this time, I hope to be asleep because orientation starts at 8 a.m. on Tuesday. What in the world is up with that? And I really do have to take the math placement test! What in the world is up with that, too?! Stupidstupidstupid.

Looking forward to what this week has to bring.

And H.A., heherog. s2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known