Random Burst

To whatever:

You, of all people, should know by now how I function and work. Yet it is you, of all people, who chooses to defy every which way by which I function and work. Intentionally or indirectly, you frequently bring out the worst of me, and you don't ever seem to regret doing it. So, whatever.

Whatever. I often wish I could just feel whatever about everything so I could be living as easily and carefree-ly as you. I could say or do whatever I want without regard for other people's feelings. I could think about only myself and nobody else, and everything will be right with the world--my world. Because nobody else exists in it--nobody that I have to care for, anyway.

But no. Whatever, whatever you think is wrong. Your words and actions do have weight on at least one other person's life, and you, whatever, need to consider that. So if you are whatever, stop being so selfish and start thinking about at least that one other person, before there is no person at all.

But then again, you would like that, wouldn't you?

-Fried chicken wings and chicken pot pie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known