March and Mango Mochi

When I got home, exhausted and hungry, I cooked Ramen noodles with Romaine lettuce, turkey slices, and egg. Yummy. Dessert is now the mango mochi I bought from Ai Hoa in Chinatown yesterday. Good stuff here.

I have been so tired these past two weeks. So much so that I have actually been falling asleep on the bus morning and afternoon! You know that's got to mean something. I don't know what to talk about anymore. I guess this is what happens when I don't blog for over a week and think way too much about other matters when I'm doing only one thing at a time. Goodness gracious.

Well, from 10:30 p.m. last night to 2:30 p.m. today, I was extremely concerned about FAFSA, because I had submitted for the first time on Feb. 1 and submitted corrections with the 2009 information last night. Only to discover right afterward that I couldn't add any more schools to submit the application to (only 10 at a time, and I listed 10 private schools) because I have to wait up to three days for the transaction to be processed, whatever that means. This means that I haven't submitted FAFSA to any UCs, which is definitely not a good thing. But I was told to not worry about it because each school receives it anyway or something. So now I'm just hoping that the UCs will look up my social security number or something and somehow find out that I have filed FAFSA. sigh. Until then, I have to wait for the processing to finish so I can add at least one UC for (late) reassurance.

I'm considering dropping WUSTL from my college options. It's so sketchy.

Last night, my mother confiscated my dollar bag of classic Lays. I want to eat it now, but I have no idea where she put it. So too bad for me. Gosh darn it.

The senior spread picture today was just ridiculous. They put all the sports people in the top two rows, and all the leadership and miscellaneous people at the bottom. The structure was so rigid and the seating was so set that the entire photo shoot was just boring as opposed to fun, which might have been what some people expected. So, so ridiculous, man. I can't wait to see how plainly the 2010 senior spread turns out! Not.

It might rain tomorrow. I don't particularly care for one way or the other, but I hope it doesn't rain on Thursday, because I want to run after school. It's about time to get another weekday practice in. I believe I have seven to go until 20, when I get my second pair of shoes. Hopefully, I'll get the Saucony or whatever pair this time.

Hmm, I should work on the biology genetics packet and study for Friday's genetics FRQ. Then start on the biology notebook for the test next Monday. Wow.

But probably after I watch television for the first time since the last Lakers game.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known