Potentially, Possibly

This is possibly the best weekend I have had in a long, long time. Well, maybe it's because I haven't done biology yet. But whatever! I only hope that next weekend will be just as good, if not better.

SEVEN (7) DAYS UNTIL THE LOS ANGELES MARATHON; STADIUM TO SEA.

I am excited. Anxious, apprehensive, nervous, unprepared, but totally excited. Excited to do it, excited to have it done with. I have been looking forward to this all year.
And I have been waiting for college for two years already! The next few weeks will shape what I decide on for my future. Regardless, it is all good.

Still I cannot believe that there is only one week until the marathon. I looked for my fanny pack or whatever it's called earlier, but it isn't where I thought it was! Do you know what this means? I must search for it later on. Or buy another at the expo next Saturday...

Okay, I shall blog more later and work on bio now. So little time, so much to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known