Procrastination

For the past two days I have been putting off doing the bio notebook time and time again. Now, it is 11:23 a.m. and I have finished breakfast (a late one). I probably should start very soon.

Maybe I'll go to the library with W later, since I don't like being home alone, doing nothing at all, almost like right now. Yesterday, my mother bought two packs of Chinese dried fruit stuff, and I cannot stop eating it! I like to think that it helps to relieve my numerous cold symptoms, but I don't know if it really does. Yes, I did get sick. From Friday through yesterday, I had bouts of morning sickness. No, I am not with child. Heck no. Anyway, in my case, "morning sickness" means cold symptoms that show only in the morning and disappear by outside contact in the afternoon. I really hope today is only morning sickness, too... Seemingly, sleep hasn't been doing any good, because I've been sleeping ten hours or more for the past few days, and the symptoms are recurrent!

I miss "Days of Our Lives" already... If I were at 617, I could watch it on television, completely different from watching online, I must point out. And I could watch "General Hospital", too!

I have watched quite a few movies lately. "Big Daddy" on Friday, "She's Out of My League" on Saturday, and... Oh, wait, I guess that's it. We were supposed to watch "500 Days of Summer" yesterday, but that was a completely failed attempt in that we did not have nearly enough time to download a 5000+ mb file on the PS3 and watch it on the same day. The next failed attempt occurred with "Notorious"... But yeah, I really want to watch "Brooklyn's Finest". It enthralls me.

Thursday will be April 1st, which means that the majority of private colleges will have their admissions decisions out! I am anxious and excited. Next Saturday is Admit Day for UCSD, and I plan to attend that. We'll see what it all comes down to in a few weeks, I guess.

But for now, I shall do bio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known