What's wrong?

I lied. It isn't nothing. It's many things that make me think it's one big thing. Argh, I have been feeling down for a few days, even though I probably haven't showed it until today. This is so uncharacteristic of me that I am frustrated with myself for feeling this way. And for having such a negative mentality. I think I need a shoulder to lean on.
But I shall try my best to think positively! And try my best to focus on what's important over the next week or two: finals and Deca competition. These two events will essentially serve to finalize my high school career. It sounds so official... But I suppose that official is what it is supposed to be.

Last night, I listened to a plethora of Claude Kelly's songs on YouTube (to be politically correct, as with MySpace). Now I continue that escapade, the escapade in which all I do are sit and listen while looking for something to do online. Claude Kelly's songs tend to make me feel better. Anyone willing to make me a CD?

This morning, I got up at 6:45 to go run. I ran about nine miles, the last of which I took nearly twenty minutes to walk because I just didn't feel like doing anything, much less exerting tons of energy. S said I looked miserable, and I didn't respond to that, because her statement of observation wasn't untrue (that's a litote, by the way); I felt miserable. Even yesterday at Deca competition (part one), D asked me several times if I was okay. I couldn't really say no and make them think I'm weak or something, so I just said I was.
So, I'm not weak. I'm just...fragile? From time to time, not always, or else I wouldn't be who I am today, where I am today. And no, I do not wish I were invincible to harm (be it emotional or physical) or immune to emotion, because I do accept the ups and downs of life, although not always gladly and welcomingly.

Oh, and Jay Sean helps too, from time to time.

Before I started this post, I remembered that today is the last day of January. Now, I won't go all cliche on you and start preaching about the importance of time because I am certain you are already familiar with that. Therefore, all I will point out is that it's February's Eve!
Sometimes I think that people should celebrate the last day of every month just as they celebrate New Year's Eve.

I just finished eating half of a Vietnamese sandwich S and I got from Rainbow Bakery on our way home from the run. It's quite good. Or, I should probably say "was"...

The Lakers are playing the Celtics in about an hour. That's something to look forward to.

If I told you, could you live with that
If I told you, could you live with that
If I told you, I couldn't live with that
I couldn't live with that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known