If You Say Those Words

Honestly, I feel at a loss for words right now. Aside from the ones I'm typing, obviously. I don't know what I want to talk about tonight, but I'll just go with the flow, as I usually do (to no avail).

Hmm... yeah. Still don't know what to say. Whatever I have to "complain" about, I have already done multiple times, so I don't feel the need to bore you as well as myself with those horrid events and plans.
I'm at 3410 for the weekend, braced with homework and everything. Maybe I should go pierce my ears tomorrow, just because I don't feel like myself right now. I mean, rarely am I at a real loss for words when I actually want to blog. Rarely are there days or nights I don't feel like really conversing with anybody.

My cold has progressed to a higher level, and I am not enjoying it one bit. I can barely breathe through my nose without sounding like a blast of air conditioning every so often. And I have to cough several times per hour. Ahh, geez. Even my parents have been sick for almost two weeks now. Have I mentioned that, in addition to my suspicion that they are the ones who got me sick?

ARGH! ASDJFKLAUGIAGOAIOGUAOGIU2#$%!%!^@$^#
Forget this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known