Torrential Rainfall

It has been raining the entire animal kingdom for the past two or three days. Every time this happens, I can't help but point out how uncharacteristic this weather is for Los Angeles, when it only gets progressively, increasingly characteristic each time. I suppose I should get used to this incessant rainfall if I do attend school on the East Coast next year. Geez, I hope I don't end up hating it...

This morning, I woke up at the usual time, feeling considerably worse than I did yesterday, so I decided to stay home. I slept until 10:28 a.m. and got up to eat porridge... then read three chapters of A Tale of Two Cities, which I should have finished a long, long time ago. Around 12:20 p.m., the electricity stopped, and half an hour later, it came back on, almost just on time for me to watch my soap operas. Yay! Now I'm back to doing nothing. I guess when S gets home and she starts doing homework, I'll continue reading the book or start reading some guides. Haha.

So it looks like the rain will finally stop on Friday or Saturday. I hope that my illness will stop by then, too, dagnabbit. You know, in the event that I do get sick, it's usually once per school year. But this is the third or fourth time this year! Something is not going right with this. :(

The Lakers' next eight games are going to be "road games," which means that I can finally watch some of them on television! Starting tomorrow, against Cleveland, I believe. I hope they redeem themselves from the very ridiculous Christmas game.

I don't like being home alone. It feels so pointless and empty, in more ways than one. I don't feel compelled to work or do anything other than sit around and wonder what to do. It sounds pathetic, huh? This is why I hope that I won't have to come back to an empty abode every day in the future, because what's a house if it's not a home? And what's a home if it's not with family?

Oh, my! It's raining harder and harder by the minute! The aforementioned animal kingdom is reproducing! Ahhh.
Oh, and there's the wind...

wooooooooooosh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known