She's a tough cookie,

yet she still displays signs of weakness. Who doesn't?

"Why don't we go run at Lincoln Park?"
"Because those ice cream carts DOUGHn't have chips."
said while drinking cold water to remedy Hot Cheetos.

D, S, and I have been out on a junk food escapade since 2:30 p.m. and it is currently 3:52 p.m. So far, we have gone to McDonalds for strawberry sundaes, Carls Jr for large fries and soda, and the donut (doughnut) shop for donut (doughnut) holes. Oh, and the ice cream truck that D ran after for Hot Cheetos. Calories and fat abound... Hopefully we will run at Lincoln Park or something later, though. I already feel the weight creeping around my hips! Or something like that.

I really should be working on my research paper on the alternation of generations right now... Geez, it's so frustrating. I don't even know when it is due! Well, whether or not I know its deadline, I just don't want to have to do it. Dagnabbit.

We also should take down the Christmas tree... Or, in this case, throw it out, because it's a real tree.

"Dang it... Actually, it's good for me, because I get chocolate and money on the same day," D referring to this year's Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year, respectively. They actually occur on the same day this year, apparently. That ought to be interesting.

Anyway, I shall go back to the computer to resume my very nonexistent research paper now... :(

I shall post another very soon.


http://foodpsychology.cornell.edu/art/comfort_cartoon.gif
-my excuse for today :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known