Lakers v. Spurs

I am finally watching a Lakers game at home. And my sweethearts are playing! In case you're totally oblivious, my sweethearts are Jordan Farmar and Shannon Brown. :)

Since I got home around 3:30, I have done nothing but waste time. I watched yesterday's episode of "Days of Our Lives" online (and shall watch today's tomorrow), looked at scholarships, and then started watching the Lakers game. I have to do Spanish homework and another one of last night's Lit assignments. And read for Deca. I hope that when I stay for Deca tomorrow, nobody asks me how much more I have to review, because I have not read anything yet. Yes, I do feel guilty about that. Darn it.

Spanish class today was... funny. Well, our homework assignment is. After having finished lecturing about palabras compuestas, Ms. G told us to write the 1-200 in words. She told us she knows that very few students actually know how to do that without consulting some kind of source. And she was right. People didn't even know sixteen! Geez.

Wow, the referees are being unfair again...
Ah, I think I will focus on the game for now. And actually do stuff later.

Until next time,
bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known