Some People

need to know how badly they sing. I hear some of my neighbors kareoke-ing the song "I Can't Help Falling in Love With You" by the A*Teens very horribly. Actually, the girl's voice sounds okay... But when she and the male sing together... WOW. Yes, it ended! Okay, never mind. New song now. Oh well.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
One of my friends said that there's no point in Thanksgiving, because who is there to give thanks to? Well, I think that every day should be Thanksgiving, but then that would make it simply thanksgiving and not Thanksgiving. I mean, really. We ought to be thankful for everything we already have everyday, ought we not? Why is it only one day of the year that we "celebrate?" And what is it we celebrate, anyway? Do people even give thanks on this one day of the year? On the other hand, at least there's not no day that "thanks" isn't "given." And what's the deal with turkey, anyway? Why turkey, of all the meats there are? What's so special about it? That irks me, for some reason.

I started watching Supernatural on the CW website last night. It's a pretty...exciting show. It's not exactly scary, although I do get scared. It's just somewhat intense. Or something like that. I had a word to describe it, but I've forgotten that word. Jared Padelecki is awesome! Anyway, it's a good show, but not as good as Gossip Girl :).

Tomorrow is "Black Friday." I can't wait to go shopping! Wait, I couldn't wait to go shopping. At this moment, I could care less.

Okay, well, on with homework now. I would have been done by dinnertime if I hadn't been watching shows on the computer all afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known