How Astonishing

I actually feel...near giddy, for once. I haven't felt "giddy" since...before high school began! I don't even know the reason for my state of whatever, but whatever. It's all good.

There is a math quiz tomorrow...And I have to study four lessons and actually try to understand and absorb all of it so that I can do well on the prueba tomorrow.That's what I get for not paying attention in class. But yeah, another episode of attempted studying tonight, airing at 7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Or hopefully, earlier.
I could be really good at math, if only I wanted to be. I'm really good at memorizing numbers (i.e. library cards, license plates, phones, credit cards...). If only I applied that skill to formulas and such, I would ROCK MATH. So my mother says and I realize.

It was so windy today! And somewhat chilly, but I don't mind the latter. Um...hmm. Wow, would you look at that? It's four o' clock already. Two minutes past, actually.

I did have quite a lot I wanted to say. But unsurprisingly, I have forgotten. Or maybe I just don't want to think about recalling, so...Yeah.

So, about five minutes have passed since I sat down. Five more minutes shall pass before I begin on homework. I JUST HOPE I FINISH "IN TIME."

(Pft. I guffaw at that.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known