It's Raining, It's Falling

Teardrops on my guitar
I mean...raindrops on the ground :)

It's actually raining! Well, it shouldn't be such a seeming surprise, since it is November. Or...you know what? TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF NOVEMBER! ALREADY! Tomorrow is DECEMBER 1st!! I love December. And May.

Mild cheddar cheese is good.

Nothing much to account for today...
I got 7 out of 10 on yesterday's math quiz. It was originally a 6, but then I went and inquired about the problem I supposedly got wrong, and I got my point back. Gosh, I hate that stupid...ARGH. So gay. Now instead of being 0.7 percent away from an A, I am 2.4 percent away! It's so maddening!

Tonight is actually a FREE FRIDAY NIGHT for me! There's no workshop to study, I mean, cram, for tomorrow. But I should still do some work...
Pft. Yeah, right.

Gossip Girl on cwtv.com tomorrow. Yay.

That's all on my mind at this moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known