IT'S NOT about YOU, IT'S about ME.

I'm gonna break through
I'm gonna have some fun,
That's what I'm gonna do.

So, it's been how long? Gee.

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon. The sun isn't shining, but it isn't raining, either. It's bright cloudy and cool, with minimal winds. Currently about 65 degrees. Well, it's a beautiful day for me.

My braces are going to be removed soon! The process actually started today, so by December 9, they'll be gone. But then again, I wouldn't mind having them for a couple more months, but oh well.

Yesterday, I watched episode 7 of Gossip Girl. It was so good! I LOVE THAT SHOW! Like I've said numerous times before. It's just something that I haven't gotten sick of saying yet. It's such a good show! But I've read some comments about the show, and lots of people who read or have read the books (strongly) dislike the show, because nothing goes accordingly. Some of them actually hate the show! Clearly, I haven't read any of the books, but it's all good, because the show is, again, SO GOOD!

Well, that's all for today. I shall do homework now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known