Goodbye to You

and everything that I knew...

I still haven't finished all, or actually, any of my homework yet. Gee, I'm such a great... goal accomplisher.
Yesterday, Black Friday, involved a whole lot of long lines and a whole lot of...cars. Parking lot for the latter, I mean. It was okay, I suppose. Besides the fact that a whole lot of dinero was spent on clothes we probably won't even get to finish beginning to wear, seeing as how winter only lasts two to three months, but probably more around two, because it's not that cold here in the City of Angels. Or whatever. I'm being discursive again.

I can't believe next Saturday is December 1st already! I feel like November hasn't even begun yet! October was...probably the longest month, I think. The time always just passes by too quickly. Although, I might have mentioned one too many times before here, time always goes by at the same speed (or sometimes, lack thereof, it seems). It's a matter of what we do and how we feel about what we do that lead us to guess-timate the speed at which time is leaving us. Or maybe time doesn't leave us. Maybe we leave time. Hmm, now that I mention it, that actually does describe me. What about you?
Does time leave you, or do you leave time?

During the shopping extravaganza (that was hyperbolized) yesterday, I was able to finally make a trip to Borders (it was just right on the other side of the mall) and pick up...an SAT preparation book, and a book book. Sixteen. I've wanted to read that book for so long but could never place a hold on it from the library. And it just so happened to be in the literature/fiction section, where I was looking for Megan McCafferty books. And it caught my eye! (Sixteen was compiled and edited by the aforementioned author.) I have a feeling that the previous previous sentence was a run-on, but I don't feel like reading back on it.

I think I hear my homework calling my name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known