Rejuvenation

Ah, today, for the first time in a long time, I finally hung out with my baby cousins. Of course, they were loud and bothersome, but I had fun; I came home feeling very rejuvenated, surprisingly. They kept asking me to carry them and kept pulling on my sweatshirt. Whenever I said I needed to leave, it was as if they tried to bribe me to stay there for longer. And then, the youngest one asked me, "Wendy, will you be my best friend? Every day? Because I like you." What a sweetie. Too bad I talk smack about her all the time. But it's okay.

School kills, man. I was so excruciatingly sleepy and exhausted yesterday and today. Yawns abound, I tell you. While at Castelar, I yawned and yawned and almost got fired! Although, I don't think it's possible for a volunteer to get fired, contrary to what they have frequently claimed. Anyway, I need to sleep this weekend. Sleep for hours and study for a bit. AP exams are upcoming! As is the SAT, darn it.

You know what? After AP exams, I will go watch "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" and "Fighting". Because I deserve it. Or, well, I hope that I will feel like that then, anyway.
asdfjkl; I need to study!

Pictionary. I want to play pictionary. Right now.

The Lakers would have lost yesterday, darn it. From what little I watched, Trevor Ariza did quite well for a while. Where the heck has Jordan Farmar been?

Please pause for a commercial break (dinner).

Oh, heck, it's time for pictionary. As well as "Prisonbreak". Such excitement! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known