Devastatingly Miserable

Even though I slept nine hours last night, I have been wanting to just go back to sleep all day.
I absolutely, utterly, wholeheartedly, entirely, FREAKING HATE being sick.
My throat hurts, my nose is congested, my eyes are teary, and my appetite is nonexistent. I can't taste or smell anything. I can barely see clearly whenever I get up. It hurts when I swallow, it hurts when I inhale, it hurts when I do anything. I HATE being sick. And there's not even the slightest possibility of denial this time. :(

I don't even know how it happened. I went to sleep two nights ago just fine, and then woke up in the middle of that night with a very bothersome earache. A couple of hours later, I started sneezing and blowing my nose like insanity. Goodness gracious. I hadn't been sick in about two years, too! And the last time I was ever this sick? Five years ago, thank you very much. Argh grr roar. Ugh! I'm going to go to sleep at nine o' clock tonight. There's nothing good on television on Thursday nights anyway.

And hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow morning well enough to go hang out or do whatever, tend to my frivolous side (or lack thereof, actually), in Pasadena or wherever we may go. I really want to go out, though. Not that I want to spread this STUPID sickness to anybody at all, because it's just plain AWFUL. Unfortunately, I would know! asdfjkl;

So, all day yesterday and today, I'm cold when I take off my jacket, warm when I'm wearing my jacket, and hot after I eat anything while wearing my jacket. What the asdfjkl; is up with that, huh? May I just go into hibernation and sleep everything off now?

Let's see. What homework do I have left? Chemistry is done. Calculus is nearly done. English, what a joke; I'll read through the weekend. Journalism, whatever. Deca, whatever. Okay, I can officially say I am about 85% done with homework for now. Honestly, though, I wish, again, that I could just sleep this all off.

My stomach feels funny. :(

For the past two days or so, I've been playing a lot of pictionary online at iminlikewithyou.com because somebody "introduced" me to it and now I'm basically addicted. It's a pretty cool game, though. Seeing people's randomly off drawings is quite amusing. Yesterday after my dad woke up from his nap he asked my sister and me why we kept giggling. Okay, that was pretty irrelevant, but whatever.

I wish I could go back to three days ago and change whatever I did so I wouldn't be sick now. :(

sigh.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jlv/lowres/jlvn375l.jpg
I fell asleep at 1:05 last night.
-fml

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known