Go Ahead

If you ever start to feel like I'm drifting away,

Maybe it's just the fact that AP exams are coming up in about a week and I feel so unprepared. Maybe it's just the fact that I have three subject tests this Saturday, none of which I am prepared for. Lack of preparation really gets to me these days. I wouldn't say that I've procrastinated, though, because that would mean that I'd be studying the day before each exam, which I have long since learned it not at all good.

For the past two days, I have felt so disturbingly unsettled. I really want to go run just to clear my head of everything, even if it's only for an hour. An hour's relaxation is much better than an hour's more of stress, right?

You know, after having had some contemplation on it, I realize that life's actually been good to me. I mean, there're always the despicable downs (like now, dagnabbit), but in general, it's all good. Little things bother me far more than they should, and I think that I should work on that in order to optimize my...content.

I wish I could have a few days to myself, by myself to just do whatever I want, whenever I want and to do some self discovery.

My point is,
I want to be Miss Independent.
And I need to learn how.

It's because you're letting me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known