A Bit More

I just had stuff on my mind, so I thought I'd write again. Heck, I always think to write when I had stuff on my mind, whether it be bad or good.
Two posts ago, I mentioned pineapples, watermelons, and bananas; as I was showering at first, I thought of a little something something:
Pineapples and watermelons
I realize I can live without
As for bananas,
They're not for me to talk about
Pineapples are bland
They need spice
Watermelons go hand in hand
With tasty white rice
As for bananas,
They're not for me to talk about
Pineapples I used to like
Watermelons used to easily entice
Now they're both boring like bland white rice
As for bananas
They're not for me to talk about.

Okay, there it is. I'll admit, it isn't that good, but it was off the top of my head. Agh...again, I had so much to say at first, but I've forgotten.

I find it amazing that I can talk in a variety of ways at the same time: phone, blogging, AIM... Okay, not so amazing... But anyway.

This is becoming a frustratingly meaningless post, aside from the sucky poem about PINEAPPLES, WATERMELONS, AND BANANAS. This is like a book that seems really good, and after you read the first two or three chapters, you start getting extremely bored of it because there's no action.

Hmm, I was going to comment on something that the poli sci teacher said...
Geez, why do I keep forgetting?!
Early stages of Alzheimer's, I tell you.

I have officially run out of useful things to say.
My apologies for "wasting your time".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known