Playoff Time!

I love watching NBA Playoffs. Particularly in person. The nonstop cheering, the "DEFENSE" and "MVP" chants, the standing ovations... The exciting just doesn't stop! It's good that Oklahoma City sort of caught up, though, or else it would have been an extremely boring game. So many fouls on LA's part and such a low-scoring game on both their parts. But everybody got free tacos! Oh, and everybody got a free t-shirt at the entrance before the game, too. Yay for yellow!

After the game, we went to Bottega Louie or whatever on Grand and Sixth because I felt like trying something new. Although everything was seriously expensive, it was worth it. The lemon macarons are so good! I will definitely go again. But sparsely... Can't afford all that good stuff all the time, haha.

Hmm, more tomorrow. I'm tired of hearing myself talk to myself...

P.S.:
I love Suzan! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known