Once Upon a Few Years Ago

How things have drastically changed since ninth and tenth grades, I tell you! I really should start writing in my journal again, because there are just some things better kept to myself (in writing).

So on Friday, I went to Claires to finally get my ear piercings. Since I left the store, I have been complaining incessantly about my ears itching or hurting; I'm unbelievably paranoid about getting shampoo into the piercing while I'm showering or squashing it while I'm sleeping. Now I remember why I decided not to do it before I decided finally to do it! Oh, well. No regrets, I suppose.

I am not looking forward to returning to school tomorrow. School is NOT cool right now.
Today, some of my relatives from way, way southern California are coming, and we are having lunch with them. Then we might finally go get new cell phones and whatnot (it really is about time!), which means I will probably not study bio at all (no surprise there). At night, we are attending my father's cousin's 80-something-th birthday dinner. This is the side of the family with all the Mexicans in-laws and the mixed offspring. My parents would never allow that in our immediate family, unfortunately. I have asked.

Oh, no! The beast is mad!

Oh, look at that. It's 12:07 and we are no longer going out to lunch. I really hate when whatever I plan to do doesn't work out. It bothers me soooooooooooooo much.
Maybe I should just walk to McDonald's and get another vanilla cone or a strawberry sundae or something.

Earlier, I went upstairs to put my laundry away... And I was exiting the bathroom when all of a sudden, the door hit my shoulder! So I stopped putting stuff away and came down to the laptop because the pain discouraged me. Yay.

I've been doing this (among a few other things) for way too long. It's now time for me to watch "Days".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known