Don't

ever lose the wonder of the child in your eyes.

I'm such a loser. First, I stepped on gum while getting off the Dash bus... Then I couldn't clean it off quickly. After that, I just ate a little bit and sat a whole lot. Wasted two hours listening to music and thinking about having to think about UCLA's housing application. Finally, I decided to do something productive and went to use the treadmill--ran/ walked 2.43 miles in 25 minutes. In other words, I am so out of shape. Back in September, I ran three miles in that time, and I wasn't even tired! Not that I was particularly tired earlier--just very sweaty.
I showered. And now I'm just listening to music again. After dinner, I hope to work on the SRLA scholarship and study at least a bit of bio. Not that I need to. In fact, I am so good at biology that I managed to score 53 out of 119 on Friday's practice AP exam! The real AP exam is going to be a breeze!

Usually, I am not one to wish for a repeat of the past. But right now, I really miss yesterday. It was the most pleasant day I had had in a long time! That Louie bakery place on Grand and Sixth is pretty good. Very expensive, but it contributed to a good day, so it's all... good. :)

Okay, yet another short post for tonight. I shall go work on that scholarship and then read some bio now. Or just the scholarship. In any case...

Oh, no! I need to upload stuff for AP Studio Art, too! Ahhh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would continue to read this day's post if it were interesting, but it was not so I stopped.
With that said, what will you do about your decreasing stamina? Will you admit defeat?
Also, it's good to know that some people know how to appreciate the smaller things in life. (i.e. a pastry from the bakery)
Cheers.

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known