Identification


It's fascinating that I can identify "anonymous" just by reading a sentence or two from the person.

It kills me now to think
I used to have control
But now you hold the strings

Today, I woke up at the usual time, not wanting the least bit to go to school. But I did... just because I promised P I would talk to her today because she wasn't at school yesterday. The whole school day, I was just gazing into space (in my mind, anyway) and waiting for it to be tomorrow afternoon already. Maybe skip some twenty-four hours, and I'll be in my happy time. But not if I'm still so tired. I intended to sleep before eleven last night and failed to do so, falling asleep even later than my recent usual time. Way to go, me...

I suppose I'm going to Souplantation later. Now that I know the Lakers game is at six, though, I don't want as much to go anymore. Darn those fundraisers! Just kidding. But Porter Ranch... Just for dinner that's not even free. And I miss the Lakers game. What benefit lies in that?! Except the junior class's profits from this restaurant night. But that has nothing to do with me.

Right now, my feet are very cold. The rest of my body is perfectly warm, though. Maybe I should put on a pair of socks... I probably won't.

Gosh, I love listening to music. Jason Derulo, Jay Sean, and Claude Kelly's songs do such a good job of making me feel better. Hence, I am grateful for whoever decided to sign them. If it weren't for those people, I probably wouldn't even know of these singers' names, much less their songs that provide me with easy therapy.
Not that I need real therapy, of course. But I will reiterate, because it's worth reiterating, that talking about your problems helps so darn much. Simply thinking about them in your own mind and going over them by yourself will only make you feel worse and more stressed. If you talk with other people, however, at least some of the weight is lifted off your shoulders, and only then will you have more room to think clearly and reasonably. Just speaking from experience.

Hmm, funny. I usually eat when I get home from school. Okay, "usually" means every day. But today, I just don't feel like eating. Or even looking through the refrigerator.

It's a dangerous thing for me to not have homework, because then I really just don't do anything at all. AP exams are coming up in two weeks, and although I know I need to study, I just don't feel like doing it. Ever.
However, I am glad that I am nearly done with my AP Studio Art design portfolio. Actually, I'm not that glad, because I'm going to start missing doing art projects every day. Over the past six or seven months, I have developed an appreciation for art. I really, really love that I don't have to think about anything negative--or anything at all--when I am working on a project. Or taking pictures. With that said, I will definitely miss third period AP Studio Art class come summer. At least I'll be able to keep in touch with Ms. K via Facebook (ha).

Hmm, I forgot to mention it yesterday, but I actually have a legitimate B in bio! Not that I'm proud of constantly failing exams. I also have a B in Spanish, but I think I'll be able to get it up to an A for the final report card, not that that will affect me much. What makes me mad, though, is my B in lit. What the heck? She accused me of doing progressively worse and worse in her class. I do do my assignments! It's just that I have forgotten a few times to print them out and turn them in. She said that I should know what I need to do to bring my grade up. Her tone and the facial expression that accompanied it made me think of that comment as a warning. What a maddening insinuation. So I was mad for a while, but now it's just whatever.

I dislike gloomy weather. It encourages me to do nothing. I hope the sun and warmth will return tomorrow and for the weekend. And for the rest of the season. I wouldn't be surprised if in the East Coast this is considered warm weather.

There's nothing to do tomorrow. Oh, wait. Darn it, there's a bio practice FRQ. And to think that I was going to just not go to school... At least it's Friday.

If these walls could talk, what would they say?
They only know everything we've been through
If these walls could talk, there's our escape


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known