Stripped

What did we ever do to deserve to lose an entire hour of our day? I know what we did: we gave ourselves an extra hour way back in October. Darn it.
Oh, well. At least now the sun will be out for longer. Only seemingly, though, since the sun is technically out for the same amount of time--it's simply at a different time. Science is so...intricate and complex.

At the moment, I feel completely empty. Emotionally, that is. Physically, not so much since I just had dinner. I feel emotionally drained right now is what I should have stated in the beginning of this paragraph, though I suppose that this is still the beginning, but whatever. Like I often do nowadays, I wish I could just sleep the night away without any academic worries or anything. Ha, as if. I can't wait for college, during which I can actually arrange my own schedule (or lack thereof, if I'd like) and sleep whenever I want. Gosh darn it.

And I'm tired even though I haven't done anything but walk and sit today. And by walking, I mean actually walking around outside of home. sigh. The marathon is a mere two months away. How will we all survive?!
There is yet another 10K on the 21st in the USC area, I think. I shall look forward to that. Ha, not really.

It's March and AP exams are...well, they end right before the marathon! Yay... That means I have two months to prepare for (not train) the marathon, two months to prepare for (not study) chemistry, calculus, and...English (who studies for English, darn it?), and three months to prepare for (not study) the June SAT. Seriously, though, standardized tests really have a thing for bruising my ego.

Today was a gorgeous day. Weather-wise. Otherwise, I just did not feel like doing anything at all. Therefore, I did almost nothing at all! Except one one-page essay that took me about three hours, give or take an hour or two. That's only because I was chatting and not focusing the entire time. Because I didn't want to, of course. Geez. Now I'm still deciding between chem and English. And I just remembered that there's an "art final" for Deca tomorrow, about which I have to inquire later. I really don't want to stay after school tomorrow. I just don't want to do anything this week. Or ever again, actually. Oh, geez, have I already been infected with...gasp "senioritis"?

Sometimes I wish...


The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
-Oscar Wilde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known