Blasphemy

It is currently 10:17 p.m. and I am exhausted. I must be getting old far too quickly at this age (ha).

I just finished up a chapter outline and concept questions for chemistry, and surprisingly but not unpleasantly, I actually understand everything! Now there's something new to grasp. Now I am looking to start on the flyer for Deca for College Fest or whatever the heck I am supposed to do for them. Northwestern U. We shall see.
What the heck? Northwestern is like, Washington or Oregon or whatever. I guess the founders of "Northwestern" University were too familiar with geography.

Mrs. J wasn't here again today. I hope she's okay, because I'm actually starting to miss her. Plus, this section of sequences is blasphemously and unconstitutionally perplexing. After having been absent Friday and yesterday, Mrs. L returned today as her usual self, which, contrary to popular opinion, isn't quite a bad thing; I don't understand the reason(s) for the incessant complaints about her. Mr. S wasn't here today either, but it's not like that makes much of a difference, since it's always as if our class has a substitute teacher, what with all that noise and hodge-podge, the usual circumstance of which isn't quite a bad thing either.
Let's see what's in the (mental) planner for tomorrow. Hmm, I'm drawing a blank. Oh, dagnabbit, I have to catch up on Deca work! Catching up is the worst thing to have to do, because while doing so, you're falling behind on something new, and then the "catching up" takes a long while to stop unless you exhaust your brain cells and all that. But whatever.


http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/efi/lowres/efin60l.jpg
I found that quite amusing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known